FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
The programme is open to holders of an official higher official higher education degree from one or more universities in the field of architecture, civil engineering, urban planning or equivalent. Applicants should have a higher education degree according to the following criteria: successful completion of a 5-year (300 ECTS) university study program associated to a regulated profession (Architects, urbanists, civil engineers and equivalent).
The 300 credits can be achieved with a graduate degree or with a graduate degree plus a master´s degree.
- Inscription process (see "Inscription Process"): Before May 15th, 2023
- Notification of the initial selection of applicants: 30th May 2023
- Acceptance by the applicants to be enrolled in ARURCOHE: 2nd June - 10th June 2023
- Notification of the final selection of applicants: 11th June 2023
- Bureaucratic process (VISA, legal copy of the academic scores, ...): 12th June 2023 - 31st August 2023
- Reception of the students at Donostia-San Sebastián (Spain) in the ETSASS (UPV/EHU) headquarters: 25th September 2023 morning (11.00 h. Brussels time at the ARURCOHE salle)
- Welcome week for students (signing of insurance and student agreement, accommodation, ...): 25th - 29th September 2023 (mandatory for the students)
- Start of the first edition of ARURCOHE (Inaugural event): 2nd October 2023 morning (11.00 h. Brussels time)
- Copy of the ID/ passport (passport will be required for students outside Schengen area)
- Proof of country of residence (copy in English). It cannot be certified through the ID/passport
- Certified copy of the transcript of records of all courses taken to achieve the highest degree obtained (in English)
- Certified copy of the highest degree obtained, stating credits, average grade and workload (in English)
- Copy of Language Certificates (*)
- Full curriculum vitae in English (Europass format is prefereable)
- Letter of motivation to participate in ARURCOHE (in English)
- Recommendation letters from academic staff members or professionals (in English)
- Special needs evidence (in English)
- Any supplementary information/work that may be consider relevant by the Applicant (in English)
(*) An applicant with a native language other than English needs to prove that he/she has sufficient fluency in English. Applicants whose native language is English is not required to provide some kind of Language Certificate. Applicants who have studied in English do not need to justify their level of knowledge of the English language.
Large files can be sent by using a link to the cloud. In any case, the linked file must be a single ".pdf" within 10 Megabytes maximum. Finally the pdf including the link to the cloud should be uploaded to the "Upload merits" field of the template.
No, the selection of scholarship and non-scholarship students depends solely on the merits provided by the applicants. Three kind of students are involved in ARURCOHE: the 18 top ranked will be scholarships students, the next 8 top ranked will be non-scholarships partially funded whereas the next 4 top ranked will be non-scholarships paying in full for they participation in ARURCOHE. The only restriction is the geographical balance of the Erasmus+ Programme.